Friday, March 11, 2011

Blast From The Past and More For The Futrue

If I had the chance to put any thing in a time capsule for the people in the future to know about me or the world I lived in. I would put jewelry, pictures, my baby blanket, my phone and Ipad in the time capsule to help people in the future understand my life today. Why pictures because I want all my memories preserved so that people could see how happy I was in the picture. I would also put my jewelry because it brought me joy and happiness so it should bring baby happiness like it did for me. But the most important thing I would put in the time capsule would have to be my one and only pride my PHONE! And my IPAD! I would put my Ipad in the time capsule because it is a very complex item to use and it would show them new technology .My phone because it would tell them lots of information. So for all these reasons I would put my jewelry, pictures, baby blanket Ipad, and phone in the time capsule. What would you put in a time capsule?
                                                         

1 comment:

  1. I would probably put photos, my diary and my favorite book in a time capsule. Photos would identify me, my diary would tell what was going on in my life, and my favorite book would tell what I enjoyed reading.

    ReplyDelete